The Samson Mooring Advantage Program has been proven to enhance operation performance and reduce the risk of mooring line failures. We are dedicated to ensuring the safest, long-term operational benefits of Samson's high-performance products from installation to retirement. Our commitment to the customer includes:
- Onboard mooring equipment surveys determine the best products for your mooring application.
- A wide range of jacketed and nonjacketed line options best suited to your specific mooring application.
- A thorough understanding of key mooring industry regulations, standards, guidelines, and recommendations, such as OCIMF.
- A library of technical bulletins and case studies that address mooring-related questions.
- Assistance in initial mooring line and chafe protection installation.
- Complete crew-training seminars that detail rope handling, splicing, repair, inspections, chafe gear usage, and more.
- A detailed mooring line manual for reference to rope handling, splicing, repair, inspections, chafe gear usage, and more.
An Ongoing Partnership Program
- A dedicated Samson engineer
- Annual inspection programs
- Residual testing program to determine safe and economical retirement criteria for lines and pendants (tails)
- Ongoing upgrades to crew training
- Corporate training programs