The Samson Tug Advantage has been proven to enhance operational performance, and reduce the potential risk of towline failure. We are dedicated to ensuring safe and long-term operational benefits from our high-performance products from installation to retirement. Our commitment to the customer includes:
- Onboard equipment surveys to understand and determine the best products for your tug application.
- A library of tug-related technical bulletins and case studies that address tug industry related questions.
- A detailed towline manual for reference to rope handling, splicing, repair, inspections, chafe gear usage, and more.
- Comprehensive crew training, which includes line handling, inspection, repair, splicing, use of chafe protection, and more.
- Corporate training programs available.
An Ongoing Partnership Program
- Dedicated Samson engineer and tug application specialists.
- Qualified service technicians carry TWIC credentials.
- Annual inspection programs.
- Residual testing program to determine safe and economical retirement criteria.
- Ongoing upgrades to crew training.