Samson has an extensive distribution network to service your project on site, as well as access to Samson technical sales and application engineering staff to partner with you on your application challenges. In addition, our distributors can react quickly to your needs with stock on hand and expertise in fabrication. The Samson Utility Advantage ensures the safe and long-term operational benefits of our high-performance products from installation to retirement. Our commitment to the customer includes:
- Both single and double braid constructions to met your specifications.
- On-site surveys to understand and determine the best products for your utility application.
- A library of technical bulletins and case studies that address utility-related questions.
- Technical sales team available for installtion, inspections, troubleshooting, and more.
- Comprehensive crew training, which includes line handling, inspections, repair, splicing, use of chafe protection, and more.
- Corporate training programs available.
- Customized Utility Winch Line Owner's Manual.
An Ongoing Partnership Program
- Dedicated Samson engineer and application specialists.
- Qualified service technicians.
- Residual testing program to determine safe and economical retirement criteria.
- Ongoing upgrades to crew training.